Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hard days

Ok, my life is not bad but every once in a while I feel like hosting a pity party in my own honour. The past week or more was horrendous. I'm talking work, my home life rocks. I think the hardest part of my job is having to be professional with people. Lots of people. I used to say the hardest thing trying to be organized, or at least appearing organized. The thing is, I AM organized so the real hardest thing, because it involves everything that is NOT ME, is fighting the urge to yell at each and every person who picks up their phone and calls me as though they were the unsuspecting telemarketer who called during dinner last night. Those poor telemerketers, they don't know what they're getting into when they reach my number on their list.

Go to my happy place. Go to my happy place. Go to my happy place.

Here are some of those happy places I go to in my head on days where I hate everyone, especially you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home