Monday, March 24, 2008

Bring it on

The kid is GROW.ING and I can feel it all the time now. On Friday night at the Hamilton Bulldogs game, when a puck hit the man sitting in the seat directly in front of me, well I gave the kid it's biggest adrenaline rush in it's short life so far and boy did we get movement then. We had baby dancing all night long.



For all the worriers, when I go to games I watch the game at all times, specifically for flying pucks, and so does Jay. Well Jay watches it because he really likes hockey, for me it's more of a survival thing. Jay had already thrown his body up as a shield in front of me when the man took one for the team. Scary stuff and I'm glad the shot wasn't a little higher, I don't really want to know if Jay made it in front of me on time or not. The puck hit directly on the top part of the man's ear and put a hole right through it. Yikes.
Sooo, um... I'm not sure really how to segue into photos of my robust belly so here they are, taken 2 hours ago. I am 23 weeks and 5 days in these shots.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home