Friday, January 12, 2007

Ahhhhhh

Ahhhhh. I feel so much better. I ran 9Km yesterday with almost no pain and only some tightness, in a beautiful sunshiny day. I know that I'm a minority in that I wish the weather was colder so that I could get acclimated just in case there is a cold snap or worse, a snow storm during the Half. A couple of days this week we had sub-zero temperatures and both days I could have tweaked what I was wearing to enjoy the runs more.

I also wish we had colder weather so I could go snowboarding. Blue Mountain closed for the first time in 65 years. Global warming is the buzz phrase these days. My buzz phrase is 'could we just get some freaking snow already?!'... but anyway.

I'm off for another leg massage this morning. Today's a rest day... resting up for a 14Km run on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home